CNA International Award
The CNA International Award was established in 1985 on the 25th anniversary of the founding of the Canadian Nuclear Association. The award is made by the Executive Committee on behalf of the Board of Directors. The purpose of the award is to honour outstanding individuals outside Canada who have made an exemplary contribution to the international development of the nuclear fuel cycle.
Past recipients CNA International Award:
- 2003: Dr. Robin Jeffrey, Past Chairman and Chief Executive of Bruce Power, and Past Chairman and Chief Executive of British Energy
- 1991: Lord Walter Marshall, Charter Chairman of the World Association of Nuclear Operations (WANO) and Past Chairman of the United Kingdom Central Electric Generating Board (CEGB).
- 1990: Lars Gustafsson, Senior Vice President, Swedish State Power Board
- 1988: Robert Janin, Director, Fuel Division, Électricité de France
- 1986: Mr. William States Lee, President and CEO of Duke Power
- 1985: Mr. Gaishi Hiraiwa, past Chairman, President and CEO of Tokyo Electric Power Company