40th Annual CNS Conference (Virtual)/45th Annual CNS/CNA Student Conference (Virtual)
Date: June 6 to 9, 2021 | Conference Venue: Virtual Online
Contact: CNS Office | Phone: (416) 977-7620 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Canadian Nuclear Society will host its 40st Annual Conference from June 6 to 9, 2021. This conference provides a forum for communicating progress, achievements and new ideas across a broad range of nuclear technology areas. Topics of interest are listed on the following page. Out of an abundance of caution in view of the COVID-19 situation, the conference will be held virtually.
The Conference will feature:
- Plenary sessions with invited speakers to address significant industry developments.
- An embedded Symposium on Small Modular Reactors addressing all aspects of this emerging technology.
- Technical sessions with subject‐matter experts from utilities, suppliers, the regulator, academia, federal laboratories and agencies to present the latest advancements in nuclear science and technology.
- Exhibits with industrial leaders showcasing their latest nuclear products and technology.
- A Student Conference with student posters.
- Social (virtual) features that facilitate discussions and networking on subjects of common interests.
- More information on technical topics of interests, key dates and other useful information can be found in the Call for Papers.
2021 Annual Conference Submission Guidelines:
- Papers must present original material or a review of a significant area.
- Abstracts should be a maximum of 200 words in length. They must include the title of the presentation, the authors and their affiliation, and the essence of the work which will be presented.
- The presentations in the Technical Sessions will be selected on the basis of the abstracts submitted.
- Full papers will be peer reviewed prior to the conference, and should be a maximum of 12 pages
- By submitting a paper, you agree to it being presented at the Conference and that the paper and the presentation material may be published in the Conference Proceedings.
- Slide presentations must be consistent with a presentation time of 15 minutes. If necessary, additional information can be presented in slides appended at the end of the presentation slides. .
- Abstract and Paper Submissions can be made by following the link https://www.xcdsystem.com/cns.
- Paper templates for the CNS Annual Conference and Student Conference are available at the submission web site. They are also included here for your convenience. CNS Annual Conference Technical Paper Template and Student Conference Paper Template
- At least one of the authors must register for the Conference by May 1, 2021 for the paper to be included in the Conference Program
2021 Annual Conference Important Dates:
- Abstract submission: January 22, 2020
- Full paper submitted for review: February 28, 2021
- Final paper submission for the Conference Proceedings: April 09, 2021
- Submission of slide deck for presentation at the conference: May 7, 2021
General Enquiries: Paul Spekkens, Technical Program Chair
Tel: (416) 458-3661